Please print out or write down these directions and bring them with you to Earth Knack. Do not rely on a GPS, Google Maps, or any other device to get you to the school site; most have incomplete road data for the Baca Grande.
From the north (Denver, Salida, Buena Vista):
1. Take US Highway 285 South over Poncha Pass and into the San Luis Valley.
2. At the intersection of US-285 and CO-17, turn left onto CO-17 (follow signs for the Great Sand Dunes National Park).
3. Follow CO-17 South for 13.5 miles into the town of Moffat.
4. Turn left onto County Road T (you will see a sign for Crestone).
5. Follow County Road T for about 12 miles. At the fork, turn right onto Camino Baca Grande into the Baca Grande Development.
6. Follow Camino Baca Grande for 2 miles, over Willow Creek, and turn right onto Camino Real.
7. Follow Camino Real for 1 mile, and turn left onto Wagon Wheel.
8. Follow Wagon Wheel for 2 miles, over Spanish Creek, and turn left at the stop sign onto Camino del Rey.
9. Follow Camino del Rey for 3/10 mile and turn right onto Carefree Road.
10. Follow Carefree for 2/10 mile and turn left onto Enchanted Way.
11. Follow Enchanted Way for 1/2 mile and turn right on Cordial.
12. Follow Cordial for 2/10 mile, over Cottonwood Creek, and take the first left onto Rarity Way.
13. Drive 200 feet on Rarity Way and Earth Knack will be on the left. Park in the cul-de-sac marked Lovers Place.
From the south (Alamosa):
1. Take CO-17 north toward Salida.
2. Turn right onto County Road T (you will see a sign for Crestone).
3. Follow steps 5-13 above.
From the east (Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Canon City):
1. Take US-Highway 24 West -OR- US-Highway 50 West toward Salida.
2. At the light in Poncha Springs, continue onto US-Highway 285 South toward Alamosa.
3. Follow steps 2-13 above.